Odds On Fun With New Syndication
Posted on 16th July 2018
Here at David Dennis Racing we were thrilled to recently welcome new owners the Odds On Racing syndication to the yard.
Odds On Racing have recently acquired a 50% share in Swissal and are now offering a chance for enthusiastic members to get involved with the last remaining 10%.
See all information below:
We are delighted to announce that we have a 50% lease available in a lovely winning 3 year old gelding in training with David Dennis. Having already won 2 races and been placed 3 times in his short career thus far, we are confident that he (Swissal) is capable of winning more races and has plenty of scope off his current mark.
Swissal (Ire) 10% remaining
2015 Bay Gelding by Swiss Spirit ex Al Gharrafa (Dutch Art)
Swissal will be campaigned throughout the summer and winter on both the turf and all weather. He takes his racing well and will continue to improve all being equal. At this point, he has already won twice over 6f and placed over 7f. He will hopefully get further over time as he matures. He has plenty of pace as can be expected from his breeding and travels very strongly into his races. He is a very likeable and genuine horse who will give his owners plenty of fun over the coming months. For the time being, Swissal will be campaigned over 6f and we can make other plans later in the year if we feel a step up in trip is warranted.
For too long, syndicates, although fun and enjoyable, have been costly experiences for some all the while, Transparency and clarity on where your money goes has been lacking to say the least. With this syndicate, the idea is to have 5 or 6 likeminded racing enthusiasts who wish to take the jump into horse racing ownership with all the benefits but no upfront costs. Our fees, benefits and ethos are clear and transparent and we are always contactable! We believe in offering shares at fair prices all the while giving something in return. Feel free to join us on our journey,
Please see below, all costings and syndicate benefits.
10% Lease Share £210.00 Per Calendar Month.
5% Lease Share £105.00 Per Calendar Month.
2.5% Lease Share £60.00 Per Calendar Month.
All prices are inclusive of gallop fees, farrier, vet fees, any insurance policies (if applicable), entries, jockeys fees, Weatherbys fees, admin fees and transport to the races.
1) Percentage share of any prize monies paid at season end.
2) Race day tickets and Owners badges when your horse runs.
3) Regular stable/yard visits.
4) Weekly updates on the progress of the horse/any syndicate horse.
5) Direct access to private/members only chat forum/groups.
6) Direct contact with syndicate/racing manager (including direct contact number).
7) Discounted shares in any other syndicate horse if shares are available (dependant on percentage share).
8) Discounted membership fees when horse is not in training
9) Should the horse be absent for any prolonged period of time, we will try to source the best possible temporary replacement until back in full training.
10) Option to purchase an ownership share rather than lease if agreeable.
If you have any questions or are interested in taking a share, please feel free to contact me on 07533 588 132 or via email, email@example.com